Onsite Support Engineer – Paris
For an international client in Paris, France we are looking for an full-time experienced Onsite Support Engineer. Are you interested in new technologies? Would you like to work in an international environment? Look no further and apply now!
The organization is an international medical company specialized in eye care products. They work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
You will maintain all computer workstations and software within the company. This includes solving computer issues, monitoring the organization’s computer infrastructure and making it more efficient. Solving computer issues for other employees when they experience them is also a task you will fulfill.
A list of responsibilities and tasks that are all included in the maintaining of computer workstations:
- Troubleshoot computer issues including firewalls, WI-FI equipment, phone systems and network switches.
- VPN support and implementation.
- Constant communication with customers/end users in case of any incidents or changes.
- Consult and train staff members on software apps and computer operations.
- New staff on-boarding participation.
- Native French and fluent English both written and verbally is required.
- Being in the possession of an ITIL certificate is an advantage.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are also able to work independent and solve problems.
- You are driven by customer satisfaction.
- You have multiple years of experience in 1st and 2nd level IT Service Desk/Desktop Support or a similar role.
- You are aware of IT; trends, solutions and products.
- You will get a competitive salary and various benefits.
- You can develop and advance yourself further as a professional.
- You get to work in a friendly and international working space.
- There is a broad range of tasks, activities and projects.
Are you interested in this job or do you have further questions? Send your resume to us or contact Harry de Man by phone or email: 06-38123973/ firstname.lastname@example.org